Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

donaghy

macrumors member
Original poster
Aug 6, 2009
hey all, Im a newbie taking up cocoa app development, coming from a .net world i find the xcode system and objective-c code and big change. Looking to get to gribs with objective-c and cocoa app development with the intention of developing iphone apps. I'm reading kochan and Hillegass at the minute, very useful, but particularly interested in any cocoa app development training. Does anyone know of any such Cocoa training courses available in Northern Ireland & Ireland?

GorillaPaws

macrumors 6502a
Oct 26, 2003
Richmond, VA
hey all, Im a newbie taking up cocoa app development, coming from a .net world i find the xcode system and objective-c code and big change. Looking to get to gribs with objective-c and cocoa app development with the intention of developing iphone apps. I'm reading kochan and Hillegass at the minute, very useful, but particularly interested in any cocoa app development training. Does anyone know of any such Cocoa training courses available in Northern Ireland & Ireland?

Aaron Hillegass runs some of his Big Nerd Ranch classes out of Frankfurt, Germany. I realize that's still significant distance away from Ireland, but it's closer than the ones in the US.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.