Greetings. I searched the forums but didn't get a recent answer on this topic. I have a cMBP 9,1 and want to upgrade the HDD to a Transcend SSD 960GB. However, I'm running the Public Beta and want to ensure that the TRIM issue has been resolved. If not, I'll wait on the upgrade. Any insight would be great, thanks!