Transfer call to/from watch

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by usoundr, Apr 28, 2015.

1. usoundr macrumors newbie

I was wondering if anyone found a way to transfer from a call on the phone to the watch and visa versa? When on a call on the watch I have continued a conversation on the phone but I haven't found a way to intentionally switch back and forth.

2. simonx314 macrumors regular

I wish I could switch the call back to the Watch but the Watch does not appear as an option when you tap on the bluetooth/speakerphone button in the iPhone phone app. I don't think it is possible.

3. bulbousnub macrumors 6502

No way to go from phone to watch but you can use handoff on the lock screen to go from watch to phone.

4. redgaz26 macrumors 68020

redgaz26

mines seems not to have that option, only on a FaceTime call does it say answer on iPhone, not on a normal call??

5. simonx314 macrumors regular

Scroll down on the incoming call screen and you will see the "Answer on iPhone" button for normal phone calls. I wish there was some on-screen indicator when there is scrollable content hidden off-screen.

6. redgaz26 macrumors 68020

redgaz26

:eek::eek: silly me, yes a few times Ive noticed you can scroll down but not on this one !!! thanks

7. usoundr thread starter macrumors newbie

I think they should give the option for the watch speaker similar to other Bluetooth devices. Hope they correct this soon.