Transfer files from Computer to iPhone wirelessly?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Pookieinc, Nov 12, 2008.

1. Pookieinc macrumors member

Hey everyone,

So here is my situation real quick. I have an iPhone and it's filled with 8 GB's worth of music. Recently I found out that my music library on my computer was doubled so I deleted a bunch of music and stupidly enough, I realized that I had deleted a lot of songs that I needed. I Time Machine'd everything, but then the music I got back didn't play and it did that scratching noise, so here I am left with no music in my iTunes. It will take me a very long time to find the non-scratchy good songs vs. the scratchy ones and I don't want to do that for a while. In about a week, I'm travelling to Haifa, Israel and I want to watch movies and also switch some of my music with my iPhone, so I was wondering if there is a program I can download that can wirelessly transport information, like music or video, to my iPhone? Also, does anyone know of any programs that can test out whether songs in a folder are scratchy and if yes, they can delete them? That'd be awesome, yet unlikely. Thanks a bunch!

2. jlake02 macrumors 68020

jlake02

I'm a bit confused with the scratchy vs. non scratchy stuff... but if you want to store files on your iPhone, try AirSharing.

If you want to listen or view those files, it's best to install with iTunes.