Transfer games from ipod to itunes?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Mahiriki, Apr 26, 2011.

1. Mahiriki macrumors newbie

is it possible to transfer your games from you ipod to itunes library? my computer crashed and i lost the games from my library and i bought some more games and if i sync the games i have now, i will lose the games from before. help, please

2. Sonny bro macrumors member

Wirelessly posted (Ipod touch 4g 4.2.1: Mozilla/5.0 (Sonny Bro!; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148 Safari/6533.18.5)

so you would like your new games (that you purchased on your ipod touch) to be transferred to your itunes library w/o deleting your previous games? alls you have to do is sign in with your apple id on your cpu and then browse apps and then download all the apps you purchased onto your computer. dont worry about having to pay for the same app twice as apple will have it on record and will give you the software without charging you twice 

3. tablo13 macrumors 65816

tablo13

You can also right click your iPod and click "Transfer Purchases".

4. Brucewl macrumors 6502

Brucewl

I heard if you had purchased the apps, you can download it free again in iTunes with Computer. But everytime when I need to sync new apps in iPod, it will copy the apps which I download from iPod to computer.

5. caspersoong macrumors 6502a

Yes, and don't forget to disable automatic syncing before connecting or it will be gone.