Transfer music from phone to PC

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by patriotaki, Jul 18, 2017.

1. patriotaki macrumors member

hello i have downloaded himusic app from tutuapp so i can download songs/mp3s to my device without iTunes my problem is that the app will get revoked in 7 days and ill need to reinstall it ,i will probably lose all songs ive downloaded

im looking for a way to transfer all the music ive downloaded to PC and then Transfer the music to iphone via iTunes so they will stay forever

how can i do that?

i tried that https://www.iskysoft.com but i think it doesnt do the job

2. patriotaki thread starter macrumors member

3. patriotaki thread starter macrumors member

4. nieks macrumors regular

nieks

What's this HiMusic app then? Looks kinda shady, as it uses some kind of different app store, I believe? That would probably mean it is proper s**t to install on your phone.

Can you please be clearer on what you want? Is it:
    - to listen to music on your phone?
    - to listen to music on your computer?
    - to sync your iTunes library with your iPhone?

Normally, you can just import the music files (for instance *.mp3) into iTunes, and then sync with your iPhone. Why can't you just do that??

5. patriotaki thread starter macrumors member

I want to transfer music/songs files from my iphone to PC

I used himusic to download the songs. Appearantly the songs are hidden somewhere in the storage of the phone which is not accessible i believe?

I found himusic in the tutuapp ( a great service that provides paid apps for free etc)

Im asking for a software maybe that can read those songs and transfer it to my pc

6. nieks macrumors regular

nieks

Then no, you can't. Not with music that's within an app.