Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

augustya

Suspended
Original poster
Feb 17, 2012
I know this question would have been asked thousand times here, but still cant seem to get it right, everytime this happens. So I have rented a Movie in iTunes how do I get this thing on the iPad on my Device ?

akash.nu

macrumors G4
May 26, 2016
Just open the app and search for the movie. You’ll be able to watch it.

augustya

Suspended
Original poster
Feb 17, 2012
Just open the app and search for the movie. You’ll be able to watch it.

Which APP ?? If you mean iTunes Store APP in the iPad no, it is not showing my Rented Movie under Purchased Section ! I rented and downloaded it on my iTunes on my PC and I am trying to watch it now on the iPad !! Not showing on the iPad !!

akash.nu

macrumors G4
May 26, 2016
So will my rented film appear in the Videos APP ? Is that what you are saying ??

That’s how it’s supposed to work.

57339e93ab061a7ece243c788633b2cf.jpg

akash.nu

macrumors G4
May 26, 2016
No but still not showing in Videos APP also !!

If it’s connected to the same iCloud account then I don’t see any reason for it to not appear in the app. You might wanna get in touch with apple directly then.

augustya

Suspended
Original poster
Feb 17, 2012
If it’s connected to the same iCloud account then I don’t see any reason for it to not appear in the app. You might wanna get in touch with apple directly then.

Dude henceforth do not mislead people here, and take them for a ride, unless you have very solid information and you are 100% sure about the info you are giving. What you said was not correct!!

The Rented movie is available in the APPLE TV APP and not in the Video APP as you said, The video APP is now not even available for download in the APP Store, it does show in the APP Store but cannot be downloaded.

Here is the excerpt of the info I found online which later I checked, and yes the rented movie is now showing in the Apple TV APP. Not appreciated at all, was a bad one from you.

upload_2019-7-28_10-17-16.jpeg

Here is the link for that

https://www.imore.com/how-find-movies-tv-shows-iphone-ipad

Last edited:

akash.nu

macrumors G4
May 26, 2016
Dude henceforth do not mislead people here, and take them for a ride, unless you have very solid information and you are 100% sure about the info you are giving. What you said was not correct!!

The Rented movie is available in the APPLE TV APP and not in the Video APP as you said, The video APP is now not even available for download in the APP Store, it does show in the APP Store but cannot be downloaded.

Here is the excerpt of the info I found online which later I checked, and yes the rented movie is now showing in the Apple TV APP. Not appreciated at all, was a bad one from you.

View attachment 850184

Here is the link for that

https://www.imore.com/how-find-movies-tv-shows-iphone-ipad

Ah yes indeed. Apologies, I got confused between the apps.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.