Transferring contacts from a Sprint Phone to the iPhone

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by JennaT, Aug 11, 2008.

1. JennaT macrumors newbie

I wish I'd known it would be such a nightmare. I finally managed to get it done, but I spent literally a week just trying to get my contacts from my Sprint phone to my iPhone.

I wish I had known it then, but it turns out one of the guys at Wired Magazine just did a podcast about this-- he started with a Sprint phone and ended up going to SEVEN different stores in New York City-- various locations of Sprint, AT&T, the Apple Store, and Best Buy-- before he found someone who could transfer his contacts. And, like me, he spent HOURS on the phone. Rrgh.

I wish I had found this sooner, but if any of you might end up in the same boat, I'd suggest reading/watching this first:

http://thehopkinsonreport.com/2008/...ts-from-my-sprint-phone-to-my-iphone/#more-62

2. PDubs macrumors newbie

I'm assuming your Sprint phone couldn't sync with outlook? I moved from Sprint --> iPhone w/o issue (but my contacts were in outlook, so it was too easy).

3. Hoppy44 macrumors newbie