Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

newyorksole

macrumors 603
Original poster
Apr 2, 2008
New York.
Since my backup won't finish, I had to put all my camera roll pictures from the original iPhone onto my computer in a folder. I then connected my iPhone 3G and the folder transferred, but most of the pictures are rotated. Is there anyway to fix this in bulk or do I have to go on my computer and rotate each one manually?

Thanks for the help in advance.

razorianfly

macrumors 65816
Oct 16, 2007
Cheshire, United Kingdom
I just saw your reply about un-answered posts of yours (in the 'iPhone only has one speaker - thread'),
so I thought I'd source them out and provide answers to the ones I could, for ya.

Take all the photos, and load them into iPhoto, rotate them, drag them off into a new folder, and re-sync the new folder. ;)

R-Fly

newyorksole

macrumors 603
Original poster
Apr 2, 2008
New York.
Hey I was wondering if anyone would have read that post and tried to reply to this thread lol well thanks.

But I already did it, I rotated about 350 pictures manually, sometimes the ones that needed to be rotated were bunched together so it wasn't too bad of a process.

My transfer from original iPhone to iPhone 3G is complete.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.