transferring service from wifes iPhone 4s to my old 5 (my 5 was upgraded)

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Khabbi, Sep 19, 2014.

  1. Khabbi macrumors member

    May 8, 2009
  2. KingFudd macrumors member

    Jun 16, 2010
    You need to get a new nano sim card for the iPhone 5, or cut your wife's current micro sim to the size of a nano. If you go with the cutting down option, just call AT&T to update the phone in their system.
  3. Khabbi thread starter macrumors member

    May 8, 2009
    Thanks for the help, much appreciated!!
  4. xxMACxx macrumors regular

    Jul 26, 2008
    The King is correct... just went thru this for my daughter. AT&T was at the Apple store and gave me a sim to bring home. Called AT&T and it took just a few minutes.

Share This Page