Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

JASApplications

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Nov 24, 2010
Scarborough, United Kingdom
Hey Guys,

I have just had my latest iOS App 'Translate n Mail' accepted into the App Store!

App Description:

Translate n Mail is the best translation tool for your iPhone and iPod Touch! Translate any sentence, phrase or paragraph of text into tons of different languages and then share via email!

Whether you're learning a new language, trying to figure out what a sign means or just trying to translate an email, Translate n Email is your perfect translation tool!

What sets Translate n Mail apart from other translation tools is the ability to email the translated text directly from within the App. Therefore you will have no problem in communicating with people in different languages.

Languages featured:
Chinese (Simplified), Dutch, English, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai

I hope you find Translate n Mail useful! If you like it, please take the time to rate it. It would be greatly appreciated - thank you! :)
Some screenshots are also attached.

Download from the App Store
Visit the App's Page on JAS Applications

Opinions on the App are appreciated :)

Thanks

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.