Transmission will not download when deselecting files!

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by flipjarg, Oct 25, 2009.

1. flipjarg macrumors newbie

I am running the latest version of Transmission. When I open a torrent and de-select several files (except for one album) the download will not start. It is almost like the tracker will not update.

There are no Seeds, Peers or anything. It says "Time Remaining Unknown"

I have attached the torrent files as TXT files if you are willing to rename the file to a .torrent file.

I am only downloading one album from each of these torrents. Pinkerton, by Weezer and Double Fantasy by John Lennon.

These torrents are healthy. Not sure why this would happen. Thanks!

NOTE: Oops! Accidentally replied to a post with similar problem. Someone was having the same problem. There must be a solution though!

Attached Files:

2. jashsayani macrumors regular

jashsayani

Works for me. Get the latest version via Update. Or delete the app and get a fresh copy.

Haven't heard of such a problem before....

3. flipjarg thread starter macrumors newbie

Weird. I just updated last night. That was the first time I tried downloading only a few files from a torrent. I will just re-install it. And post what happens.

One thing that I know did change after updating is that closing the app takes forever.

I deleted the app and downloaded it again. It is v1.76. It still does not want to download! :-(