Transmit\Receive Arrows\Notification Mod in Status Bar Like Blackberry?

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by bella92108, Dec 12, 2010.

1. bella92108 macrumors 68000

Was looking at phones in the ATT store today, and i saw a blackberry and forgot how it has the arrows up\down so you can see when it's transmitting or receiving data. I also have MenuMeters on my mac that does it, and shows the throughput of up and down speed.

Is there a status bar mod on cydia or otherwhere that might accomplish this?

Thanks all, as always!

2. Intell macrumors P6

Intell

Such a thing does not exist. I don't see why it could'n be made. But currently the closest thing is the spinning gear in the top left.

3. bella92108 thread starter macrumors 68000

You don't see value in knowing the current throughput of your device?

You don't see value to know if when the app says it's trying to connect that it's really trying?

I do.

If anyone else know of a way, let me know. Thanks!

4. Intell macrumors P6

Intell

I made a mistake on my previous post. It should read "I don't see why it couldn't be made".

5. bella92108 thread starter macrumors 68000

Ohhh, hehe, I was like "why's this guy rainin on my parade?" ... you'd think it'd be out there... people ask for it for Mac (Menu Meters, and iStat Menu, and a couple others) to monitor their up\down throughput, so it'd make sense on iPhone, especially since Android, Blackberry, WinMo, and many other phones have it to at least show transmit\receive.

6. kocoman macrumors regular

Is there any updates to this? Most of the time YouTube video "hangs" and I wonder if it's because I am downloading a hd version or if it's the network that hung.