transparent film protector for the back?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by ribbon, Feb 4, 2011.

1. ribbon macrumors member

i'm using the casematte JETT case and im really satisfied with it. however, i'd like to protect the back of the iphone against scratches. i'm not worried at all about the screen, since my iphone 3G lasted 2 years and its screen was almost perfect.

most of the film protectors i've seen are only for the front, so the thing is, can anybody recommend me some film protectors for the back?

thanks in advance.

2. Wowzera macrumors 6502a

I assume you only need protection, so go for the cheaper protectors or just get wrapsol ultra or any other of this style.

3. NWI73 macrumors 6502a

Anybody else provide feedback here? I'm also in the market for a back protector.

4. h1r0ll3r macrumors 68040

h1r0ll3r

You can get inexpensive back protectors from eBay. This is what I did. If yuo simply wanted something to throw on there without putting too much money into it, I'd recommend you look there. Or, since you have a Jett case, you might want to look at some of the carbon fiber backs or other back decals for your phone if you want it to look a little nicer.

I got a bunch of front/rear protectors off eBay. Last set I got was for 4 sets (F & R) protectors and I think it was around $5 for all of it? I'm sure you can find just back protectors for around $1-$2 and you should be good with that.

5. rapaleeman macrumors 6502

The Jett comes with a front and back screen protector in the box. You shouldn't need to buy anything else.

Anyway, monoprice.com has a set for like 2 or 3 bucks depending on how many you order and they are prett decent quality. A lot better than the pack of 20 I bought on eBay. Those were really bad.

6. weisjt macrumors 6502a

weisjt

lucky labs skind for the back are great and look good,
    cheap ebay protectors will work for you on the back also,
    i use power support on my phone and i love it , i have tried many different shields and i just like ps

7. Meltdownblitz macrumors 65816

I would go with a wrapsol back or a carbon for the protection. Depends on what your looking for.