Travel Adapter - Charging

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by stockcerts, Jul 27, 2013.

  1. stockcerts macrumors 65816

    Jun 29, 2007
    San Francisco, CA
    I'll be going to the UK soon for work and I am hoping someone here has a good recommendation for a currency converter that will take care of my MacBook and iPhone charging. I see that Apple has one, but I'm hoping for a 3rd party product that comes recommended.

  2. brand macrumors 601


    Oct 3, 2006
    Currency = Money

    A currency converter will change one form of money to another.

    The correct term would be a voltage converter but it is not needed for any Apple device as all of their chargers are 110/220. All you need is an adapter to change the plug to the country specific plug for the country you will be traveling to.
  3. jamesr19 macrumors 6502

    Nov 7, 2009
    When traveling I tend to take a 4-way adapter of my origin country (UK) and then you just need one travel adapter (e.g. EU or US) for the 4-way adapter. Works a treat

Share This Page