Travel bag?

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by Autokon, Apr 16, 2010.

1. Autokon macrumors 6502

Autokon

Hi guys - After searching the forums for awhile and not finding exactly what I was looking for, I decided to make my own little thread here.

I'm using the Apple Case which is fine and dandy, however I'm now on the hunt for a bag of some sort. I'll be going to Ireland next month and plan to take my iPad with me of course. I need some suggestions as far as a nice bag to buy for my iPad plus accessories. I'd like to be able to carry some extra stuff in it as well... Hopefully this topic wont turn into a backpack vs "man-purse" debate as I've seen, haha.

Messenger bag? laptop backpack? mini-messenger bag? (ie: man-purse?)

Not looking to spend over 100 bucks...

Any suggestions? :)

2. Merlosso macrumors 6502

Merlosso

3. Autokon thread starter macrumors 6502

Autokon

4. Merlosso macrumors 6502

Merlosso

That one is really nice but I don't have any experience with it. I was looking for something a little bigger and in the horizontal orientation, which is why I went with the Timbuk2. But I do prefer the style of that Booq bag though.

BTW, that bag is $80 and the Timbuk2 is $70. It's only when you build your own that they are over $100.

Try searching Google for "netbook messenger" and you'll find an assortment of options. Good luck.

5. Iceage macrumors 6502

Attached Files:

6. ikenuvil macrumors newbie