TravelCard Charger Tech Support?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by nalbagli, Feb 6, 2016.

1. nalbagli macrumors 6502

Hi I bought two TravelCard Portable Charges from their own site because I needed one and I had read a couple good reviews, problem is both are defective and I want replacements or a refund and on their site only way to contact them is through a form, I send them a message a couple days ago but have received no answer.
    So I wanted to know if any of you had any expierence with this brand and where to contact support in another more effective way, I am really pissed with the quality of their products and especially because of the fact the don't offer any kind of support?

Thanks

2. nalbagli thread starter macrumors 6502

Update: after a couple of mails they replied to my email, thay told me they believed the product may have damaged during the shipping process and that they hadn't had any type of problems with their product. For me it's a little hart to believe due to the fact that both products didn't seem "damaged" at all and both didn't work for completeley different reasons.

At least they answered me that they would send me a return envelope where I should ship back the product so I can get a refund, I'll just wait and see what happens. At least they responded for the faulty product but now I simply can't trust their quality so I just ordered the Mophie Powerstation 1X and sacrificed the fact that I'll have to carry a cable around with it.