TreeView in Left and Image List in Right in Ipad

Discussion in 'iOS Programming' started by rickjackson, Dec 24, 2010.

1. rickjackson macrumors newbie

How can i Impement this Functionality in IPAD : TreeView in Left Side and Images in Right Side.

[​IMG]

I am Totally New in IPaD Development i have gone through basics but i dont know how can i achive this please tell me step by step to achive this. I need this fast. please help me any one.

Thanks

2. zachsilvey macrumors 6502

If you are new to iPad development and need this fast then you are much better off with a web app. This may seem simple but it's far from it.

3. rickjackson thread starter macrumors newbie

ok but tell me something what should i look on to achive the same...

4. dejo Moderator

dejo

Staff Member

Master-detail views.

5. Sykte macrumors regular

Being an IPAD app, I wouldn't see why you could accomplish this with a splitviewController. I wouldn't call this a simple task however doable.

6. rickjackson thread starter macrumors newbie

Thanks Sykte for reply... I have only 1 doubt how can i show multiple images [as shown in the screenshot] since i am a newbie can u suggest me an article for achiving the same.

Thanks

7. jnoxx macrumors 65816

jnoxx

Show multiple UIImageView's, and then just load the images u parsed from an XML or w/e in it? :)

Good luck

8. Sykte macrumors regular

Sorry I'm not sure of an article or a demo. But this could be done a few different ways, the wonders of programming.... I would suggest working with UITableView first as this will be the easiest of the two to implement.