Trentium 6S or 6L users?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by AuroraProject, Oct 18, 2014.

1. AuroraProject macrumors 65816

AuroraProject

Anyone using the New Trent Trentium 6S or 6L cases? Care to share some thoughts or pics?

2. AuroraProject thread starter macrumors 65816

AuroraProject

3. dolacheck macrumors newbie

I have the 6L version on the way. Will post some pics and a review when I get it. The 6S version has stellar reviews on amazon, hopefully that keeps up on the 6L.

4. yondertwins392 macrumors member

I had the 6L for a few days, ultimately had to return it. To start off with the case is great especially at that price! It's water/weather resistant, slim and it's available now. It comes in two pieces, the rubber backing, the front cover with the shield along with 3 interchangeable plastic backs. Everything works fine except for the touch ID. For some reason I had trouble with it. I tried cleaning the case and even having it relearn my fingerprints with the case on. No such luck. Also the port covers are pretty tough to open/close, but I rather have it that way than loose. There is rainbow effect which really isn't noticeable when the display is on. The touchscreen is responsive but for some odd reason it stopped working the day after no matter what I did. Overall a great case but I decided to return it because of the touch ID and touchscren issues.

5. 3rdiguy macrumors 6502a

3rdiguy

Did you remove the film that was on the Touch ID button?

6. Trebuin macrumors 65816

Trebuin

I'm receiving one to test in a few days. Looks promising but I really can't tell you any details until I get it. They have them for sale already, so I don't really know why they want me to test it...they have A LOT of good reviews, so I can only guess they're working on a newer version. This will be for the 6S. I'll also be testing their clear case too.

7. bigjim83 macrumors 6502

I got one I'll let you know in a few days. I'll be taking it on some hiking trips this weekend.

8. brokenarrow184 macrumors member

brokenarrow184

What's the difference between the S and the L?

9. AuroraProject thread starter macrumors 65816

AuroraProject

The S is for the 6, the L is for the 6 Plus.

10. Vilacr macrumors regular

I have this case. If I were you, I would look elsewhere. This case is cheap for a reason. If you are looking for a heavy duty case wait on otterbox or try the ballistic series. Haven't tried griffin or pelican.

11. AuroraProject thread starter macrumors 65816

AuroraProject

I had the Griffin, returned it.

12. yondertwins392 macrumors member

No I didn't want to remove the film as I returned it.

It maybe cheaper material than Otterbox but I think for the price it's a nice solid case with a few issues.