Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Michael7k

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 9, 2005
Does anyone use a Treo 650 that has syncing working well with a Mac? I've read on a few sights many use second party software to sync with iCal and Address.

Thank you for any assistance or tips.

Michael

derekmcwilliams

macrumors newbie
Jun 30, 2004
In the UK
Michael7k said:
Does anyone use a Treo 650 that has syncing working well with a Mac? I've read on a few sights many use second party software to sync with iCal and Address.

Thank you for any assistance or tips.

Michael

Ive been using my Tre650 on Tiger now since Tiger was released with no problems. Just installed Palm Desktop etc and with the latest install of iSync, all works OK. The only gripe I have is that the calender categories in iCal get lumped into one category on the calender thats shipped with Palm.....

cubist

macrumors 68020
Jul 4, 2002
Muncie, Indiana
I use a treo 600 with Tiger, no problems at all using Palm Desktop, with hundreds of to-do items, events and contacts, and over a hundred memos.

Don't bother at all with iCal; iCal looks pretty but it's just a toy. Besides being tedious to use, once you pass about a hundred to-do's and events it gets very slow and starts messing up.

DocumentsToGo works very nicely too, you might want to consider that as a way to carry documents with you.

Michael7k

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 9, 2005
Thank you for suggestions on the Treo. I am relative new to the Treo moving over from the Blackberry.

Thank you again for your suggestions.
Michael

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.