Trial Problem - Can't Log In

Discussion in 'Apple Music, Apple Pay, iCloud, Apple Services' started by chris1016, Jul 18, 2008.

1. chris1016 macrumors member

I just signed up for the free MobileMe trial. So I set up the account, looks great. I'm on Windows so I go to Control Panel > MobileMe Preferences and sign in. The problem is, MobileMe says my account's expired and it was set up on May 18, 2000. I can't sync anything or log in at me.com. Does anyone know what the problem is?

2. Trillium macrumors newbie

I set up my mobileme on Monday and have never been able to log in at all. Strange thing is I can reset my password but neither new nor old password works. I've been waiting an hour for their chat the 2nd time :(

3. TheseGoTo11 macrumors member

Good to hear I'm not the only one that this is happening to. Please post if you are able to get in.

4. jambi macrumors newbie

I also just signed up and am unable to log in. Strange.

5. GELREG macrumors newbie

Trial Problem - Can't Log In

I cannot logon either, seems to be the same issue (with it saying the account has expired). Has anyone gotten past this point? I'm a little bit worried that they have my credit card and I have no way to access the account.

6. jkmackenzie macrumors newbie

I'm in the same position. Says i've been a member since 01-Dec-01, and that my account has expired. I had just finished registering and thought it was a small glitch...until I found this thread. I'll post if it resolves itself.

I can now log in (next morning)