Tricky Cingular/AT&T

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by DopestGingah, May 6, 2007.

  1. DopestGingah macrumors regular

    Joined:
    Apr 24, 2007
    #1
    Okay like many of you, I am currently on Cingular. I recieved an upgrade for my phone in about February of this year. That was after the iPhone anouncement, so I decided to wait for the iPhone. But here is my problem. If the iPhone has the same pricing setup as other Cingular phones, then an upgrade would be more than the $500/$600 they are asking. With a phone about $100 with a new contract, the upgrade would be about $200. And with the iPhone, who knows how much it will be with an upgrade. So would it be better to cancel my contract now and sign up again when the iPhone comes out to get the $500/$600 price? Or should I just pay the upgrade price?
     
  2. mrkramer macrumors 603

    mrkramer

    Joined:
    Jul 11, 2006
    Location:
    Somewhere
    #2
    I would suggest waiting to see when they actually announce the pricing for service and upgrades and deciding then.
     

Share This Page