Trillian and MacTubes issues

Discussion in 'Mac Basics and Help' started by LeoTheLion89, Aug 14, 2012.

1. LeoTheLion89 macrumors 6502

LeoTheLion89

i have a PowerPC mac but do not believe this belongs in the PPC thread.

anyways my sig shows my macs so heres the details of my issues

i have used Trillian for years on Windows. Trillian for Mac has been available since Trillian 5 for Windows. Just recently i found out the Trillian has a newer version but upon downloading found it its now Intel only. The issue i am having is when i sign into Trillian on my eMac it works fine but it refuses to connect to the Trillian Astra Network and also refuses to connect to Windows Live. I cannot find any help on this via online search. here is what i have done in attempt to fix it.

Unintalled Trillian
    Deleted all settings in the Library Folders (both System Library and User Library folders)
    reinstalled Trillian

upon reinstalling the issue stays the same.

now with MacTubes.

MacTubes works fine but after playing 1 video when i go to load another if i do not hit fullscreen mode rite away it will pinwheel and close out all the time.

i have done all the same things above as i have with Trillian with the same issue.

2. LeoTheLion89 thread starter macrumors 6502

LeoTheLion89

Ok the Trillian issue has been address via the Trillian forums here is the reply i got from Trillian:

and as for MacTubes the problem was fixed simply by uninstalling and reinstalling.