Original poster
Apr 27, 2013
Hello everyone i want ask you about triple boot
i means is :
1.Mac OSX
2.Windows
3.Storage Data

do you know about step by step?
because i want my storage data can read at mac or bootcamp.
older my macbook pro is can but MD103 untill now i forgot how to
make like that.Please Help

Dalton63841

macrumors 65816
Nov 27, 2010
SEMO, USA
Hello everyone i want ask you about triple boot
i means is :
1.Mac OSX
2.Windows
3.Storage Data

do you know about step by step?
because i want my storage data can read at mac or bootcamp.
older my macbook pro is can but MD103 untill now i forgot how to
make like that.Please Help
Instead of using Boot Camp Assistant, just open Disk Utility, click on your hard drive on the left hand side and click the partition tab. Shrink your Mac partition, and create the 2 new partitions for Windows and Data formatted as Fat32. Give them identifiable names.

Now boot into the Windows installer and install Windows to the right partition. When it's done, install the Boot Camp drivers. Then you are done.

Setiawan20

macrumors member
Original poster
Apr 27, 2013
Instead of using Boot Camp Assistant, just open Disk Utility, click on your hard drive on the left hand side and click the partition tab. Shrink your Mac partition, and create the 2 new partitions for Windows and Data formatted as Fat32. Give them identifiable names.

Now boot into the Windows installer and install Windows to the right partition. When it's done, install the Boot Camp drivers. Then you are done.
what means use bootcamp assitant??because previously i jus partition to 3 and then 1st i installed mac n scnd installed boot camp and third is data.but now i do like this still can't read third partition on bootcamp