Triple boot?

Discussion in 'Windows, Linux & Others on the Mac' started by RickT67, Nov 19, 2007.

1. RickT67 macrumors member

Does anyone know of a 3rd party program that would allow a mac to triple boot without having to use a slipstream xp disk or boot camp?

I have been beating my head against the wall to get xp on my new iMac and I finally gave up due to the vast collection of coasters that I've made trying the slipstream method.

I've created (3) partitions, (1) for osx 200+gb, (1) for XP 32gb and (1) for Ubuntu 32Gb.

Any thoughts? Thanks in advance! :apple:

2. webgoat macrumors 6502a

webgoat

3. RickT67 thread starter macrumors member

COOL... Thanks for responding... I think that might be it!:) Can't wait to try..

4. RickT67 thread starter macrumors member

In reading the enhancement requests, I noticed there was a request to make the software compatible with the new mac keyboard.... so I didn't install. Maybe it will be updated soon :eek:

5. mus0r macrumors regular

I triple-booted a while back. It's a pain, though. What I had to do was install OS X, boot camp it, then go back into Leopard and split the Leopard partition in disk utility and then do the last OS install onto the new partition.