Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Zincous

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Nov 21, 2008
Sacramento CA
This is the first part of my installments of Trism tutorials explaining more in depth of certain areas of the game.

Here it is:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Qd3_YB-TjI

Let me know what you guys think!

1) What did you think of it?
2) What can I improve?
3) What should the next video tutorial be?

P.S. If you want to see my basics review of the entire game, or you just want to learn about what Trism is, check out my first video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iV3GPkgH9Kw

Hope these help. Feel free to ask any questions about the game too!

More to come....

aluren

macrumors 65816
Sep 9, 2008
very nice tip! there needs to be more of video's like this! just remember to distinguish which way is right or left and you're all set!! :p

btw, show us some super huge combos for your next trism video!

velvetelvis

macrumors 6502
Oct 26, 2007
very nice video. ive played trism but never really got that far into it... now i must go play it some more...

Zincous

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Nov 21, 2008
Sacramento CA
just remember to distinguish which way is right or left and you're all set!! :p

Lol yeah I know, thanks, I was getting confused from all the times I was saying it.

And I will be doing other parts of the game like starshine mode, bombs, locks, rainbows, etc....

So more tutorial videos will be coming wilh extra help.

tyr2

macrumors 6502a
May 6, 2006
Leeds, UK
Very useful, never appreciated the importance of the off screen trisms before. Keep them coming.

Zincous

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Nov 21, 2008
Sacramento CA
Very useful, never appreciated the importance of the off screen trisms before. Keep them coming.

Thanks. I will, I have about ten more planned. Just as soon as I have time to record, edit and upload them.

Any buddy else have requests for a tutorial about a part of trism?

aluren

macrumors 65816
Sep 9, 2008
maybe u can also do a video of how to acquire achievements. i know some are pretty basic, but some are pretty tough as well...

Zincous

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Nov 21, 2008
Sacramento CA
maybe u can also do a video of how to acquire achievements. i know some are pretty basic, but some are pretty tough as well...

thank you for the idea. I actually had that on my list. I just wasn't sure of I should do one video for each achievement. Or explain them all in one video?

I could also group them by difficulty level and do like 5 east ones in a video since it wouldn't be hard to explain. And for the harder ones to explain could each get a video of their own if the explanation is long. Idk how I should do it yet. As you can see I have possibilities with the achievements ones.

How do you think I should?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.