Trivial Pursuit app nit doubling on iPad?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by benashhug, Apr 10, 2010.

1. benashhug macrumors member

Hi guys, first post here (but posting on my new iPad!!)

Has anyone else tried to play iPhone Trivial Pursuit on iPad and been unable to double-up the screen size??

I click the 2x button, but the app just stays inside the small window? It works fine on all my other non-iPad apps.

Thanks.

EDIT: Brilliant spelling mistake in the thread title there - still getting used to the ipad keyboard!

2. Red5403 macrumors member

We have the Game of Life app also from Electronic Arts and it doesn't double. my kids and I have been playing it on the iPad all week, and they don't seem to care. They like playing it on the iPad more than the iPhone, because they find it easier to hold the iPad (they are 6 and 8).

3. tsferro macrumors newbie

Dissapointing - EA Please update non working iPhone apps on iPad

I was very disappointed to find that Trivial Pursuit does not work in 2x mode on ipad. I purchased both Scrabble and Monopoly for iPhone months ago and used them both happily in 2x mode on my ipad.

One of the most disappointing things IMHO about the iPad is that native iPhone apps don't really translate well in 2x mode. All except Scrabble and a close second monopoly. My girlfriend and I enjoyed them so much that we purchased Trivial Pursuit anticipating what I had figured was a global ipad feature - to change ANY ihone app to 2x mode on iPad!?!

EA/apple please update!!!!

4. PP1999 macrumors newbie

I'm using FullForce from cydia. Some settings things turns strange but the game plan is perfect.