For the past month I've had something affecting my MBP running 10.6.4 on all my browsers. I use Firefox 3.6, but the problem happens with Safari too. Problem is two-fold: I'll click a link and it redirects. I also get pop-ups going to different sites, some that seem legit and some that are sketchy. Sometimes the pop-ups never load, but instead get stuck on "waiting for google-analytics." Some of the redirects just stall on the WYCIWYG google intermediate page and any time you press the back button it just reloads the redirect site. If it's any help, some of the sites it's been going to include: Don't remember installing any rogue software, or clicking yes to any plugins/codecs, but it's apparently something I've invited to my system. I think it's a problem that's affecting the router because it's also started affecting my old PC that I still have, and my iPhone, which all use my home wifi. On my phone I've noticed on Safari that popups randomly open up going to the same time of addresses that my Mac browsers have been going to. I admit though that I've connected my iPhone to the PC recently and hooked it back to the mac so these 3 devices have had contact outside the wifi. If it's a router affected issue, I'm clueless to the fix. Tried to find my own fixes and after many google searches I've still got the problem. Switched to Mac back in May so I'm still new to the semantics of Mac, but feel I'm tech savvy enough to be able to fix this. I've used the following, and each has found no problems: - ClamXav - MacScan - DNSChangerRemoval Tool - iAntivirus I've also done the following: - Cleaned all the private info and cache on FF and Safari. - Examined the DNS tab on Network in System Preferences, only shows 192.168.1.1 - Done the sudo crontab fix through Terminal for (following these instructions: http://www.ehow.com/how_2128387_remove-osxrspluga-trojan-horse-mac.html) I have a Windows XP VM running through Fusion 3.1 that I installed around the same time as this problem popped up. The Fusion packaged McAfee program has found nothing upon scanning. I've tried the following on my Windows VM with nothing incriminating found: - Spybot S&D - HijackThis - Malwarebytes I'm desperate for help. I've included as much info as I can think of. Thank you to any who respond!