Trouble downloading apps

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by poonnapat, Jul 9, 2009.

1. poonnapat macrumors newbie

Hey.

So, I have this problem. Whenever I download an application from the app store from my iPhone, sometimes it doesn't install at all.
    Three of my apps have this problem, one of them I downloaded a long time ago, the other about a month ago and the other was an update I tried to download last night.

Here's a picture.
    [​IMG]
    http://img140.imageshack.us/i/photoktm.jpg/

I moved the three apps together so it's easier to see.

As you can see, the last three apps are the ones having trouble. I don't even want the last two ones anymore, I just want the first one, doodle jump.

The first one, says waiting. And it says that forever.
    The second one, says installing, but the blue tab doesn't progress at all. It stays in that position.
    The third one, says installing too, but there is no blue tab. It never progresses, I left it for a day and nothing happened. But it's the only one that when I tap, it pauses the installing.

When I make the apps wobble, there is no small x in the corner of the three apps. I want to delete them but I can't.

Help please?
    Thank you very much! :)

2. -aggie- macrumors P6

-aggie-

Have you tried a restore? I would try to get your phone back to the state before you put these apps on and then reinstall what you want.

3. tayshon macrumors 6502a

tayshon

You should restore your iphone, download them on the Mac/PC first. Then just add them to your iphone. Hubby had this problem, but his would start to download then tell him to go to itunes to complete. We restored and it fixed the problem.

4. poonnapat thread starter macrumors newbie

Won't restore delete like everything, contacts, pictures and stuff? ):

5. -aggie- macrumors P6

-aggie-

Not as long as you backed everything up before (contacts and everything else included in a backup....search the forums for what is backed up). The pictures (and stuff like music) will need to be resynced.

6. poonnapat thread starter macrumors newbie

7. jordansurfwatch macrumors newbie

how do you put an app you made in xcode on an iphone

i cant work out how to go build and go in xcode for my phone i keep geting this warning.
    Line Location Tool:0: Code Sign error: The identity 'iPhone Developer' doesn't match any valid certificate/private key pair in the default keychain
    SOMEONE PLEASS HELP ME!!!!!!!!:confused::confused:

8. UngratefulNinja macrumors 68000

UngratefulNinja

This has been happening to me lately, but after a restart, it clears it up. So the apps will be hanging there half installed, I'll restart and they'll be installed fine :confused: