Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Liipfert

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 4, 2011
Denver
I tried emailing some photos taken with my iphone 4 and my friend says she did not receive any of the emails. They sent from my phone. How do I put the photos taken with my phone onto my laptop? I want the photos on my laptop so I can email them again from laptop. Also is there a way to email multiple photos in a single email from iphone? I know how to attach and email from laptop but not this phone.

Thanks, Sarah

RodThePlod

macrumors 6502a
Sep 7, 2005
London
I tried emailing some photos taken with my iphone 4 and my friend says she did not receive any of the emails. They sent from my phone. How do I put the photos taken with my phone onto my laptop? I want the photos on my laptop so I can email them again from laptop.

First, you need to find out if the problem is at your end (the iPhone) or your friend's end. Easiest way to do this is to email a picture from your iPhone to yourself and pick it up from the email client on your laptop.

If the picture comes through, then it seems as though the problem is at your friend's end. You can then try forwarding the picture from the email on your laptop to your friend's email.

BTW - not aware of any way to attach multiple images to an email on iPhone.

Cheers,

RTP.

Hermes Monster

macrumors 65816
May 4, 2010
UK
To send multiple photos from your iPhone, go to Camera Roll/Albums and click on the arror type icon in the top right corner. Then click on the images you want to send, a small red tick will appear to show you have selected them. Then click on "share" in the bottom left corner of the screen - Select E-mail.

To get them on to your laptop (I'm assuming you're on Windows) - go to my computer, and select the iPhone as a device, and navigate to the Photo folders or if it pops up as a camera device, just run the photo transfer wizard.

I think that's right, I use a Mac so I'm relaying this from memory..

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.