Trouble-free 3 G

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by ishopukisfake, Aug 25, 2008.

1. ishopukisfake macrumors regular

Had the iphone now for a few days and I haven't encountered any problems at all. This includes having it pre-2.0.2 firmware on it, and everything ran smoothly. Then I updated to 2.0.2 which I'm sure was made to improve on some glitches, and still haven't noticed any issues. Everything works fine.
    Downloaded apps, 3G working and so on.

Seen lots of complaints on the forums, just to let anyone considering buying, that there are people out there who have it without any issues are are pleased with its performance. The dysfunction maybe due to the odd bad handset or the initial firmware having bugs, but from a new perspective, everything is running great on mine. Great being able to carry your ipod, access the internet where-ever you are, send emails, phone all in one device :D

2. WHM macrumors regular

Me Too!! Bought mine on the first day and have uploaded all the new firmware and have zero problems. I have 12 apps downloaded and they all work as advertised.. Before the 3G I also had the original iPhone and it also worked as it was suppose to. Most of these people must just have bad karma? :cool:

3. ishopukisfake thread starter macrumors regular

lol, I think thats it