Trouble understanding keypad

Discussion in 'MacBook' started by cooldep, Jun 14, 2010.

  1. cooldep macrumors newbie

    Jun 14, 2010
    Hello, my 1st question is maybe a bit foolish but on my keypad I can't figure out what the key at top right over Delete tab that looks like a House with nothing in middle like an upside down v. I hope this is clear enough?
    Thanks in advance,,
  2. miicah macrumors regular

    Apr 14, 2010
    lol wow

    But seriously it's the CD eject key.

    pffffft hahaha
  3. cooldep thread starter macrumors newbie

    Jun 14, 2010
    Miicah, how about this question was asked 4 my friend,,, LOL :D I told him what you wrote and of course he LOL at me ....
    Thanks anyway for your help. I use Windows , can't afford Apple :mad:

Share This Page