Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 2, 2008
I have a 3 yr old MacBook with Snow Leopard and am finding I am having trouble viewing videos. .... tv shows .... youtube.... etc. Some times they work fine other times the voice breaks up and you can't understand what is being said. Also the picture will pixilate and freeze...may hear sound and picture freezes... I don't know what could be the cause... I checked the upload and download speed of the Internet... sometimes it was down but other times it was coming in at a fast speed and it still happened. Any ideas?

Mutinygraphiks

macrumors regular
Jan 5, 2011
Las Vegas, NV
I have a 3 yr old MacBook with Snow Leopard and am finding I am having trouble viewing videos. .... tv shows .... youtube.... etc. Some times they work fine other times the voice breaks up and you can't understand what is being said. Also the picture will pixilate and freeze...may hear sound and picture freezes... I don't know what could be the cause... I checked the upload and download speed of the Internet... sometimes it was down but other times it was coming in at a fast speed and it still happened. Any ideas?

do you have flash 10? and youtube is crap for videos, no matter how good your internet is, its bugged with spam ads and crap that needs to load prior.

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 2, 2008
What is Flash 10..

What is Flash 10 and how would I know if I have it?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.