Trouble With Echomac

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by AFMRPCUSER, Jun 22, 2010.

1. AFMRPCUSER macrumors member

AFMRPCUSER

I recently installed a program named EchoMac. Those having experience with this application will recognize it's name immediately. If your just curious, it's a communication program for connecting computers via TCP/IP addressing and by use of Radio Links and the Internet allowing World Wide Voice and chat modes for Amateur Radio Operators. I'm running a Mac Pro here and cannot connect to any Nodes. My (Station List) is over 4500 Nodes but I cannot even connect to my own. I do not understand why the Server Node is displaying these other stations but refuses to allow a connect to any. :confused: Suggestions or assistance is welcomed. W6PJJ

2. markfromwaterle macrumors newbie

Echomac

I am also having problems connecting with my Mac. I tried adding new ports to my airport extreme but no success 73 KJ4IFG

3. gw0gvq Contributor

gw0gvq

EchoMac

I too am having trouble running EchoMac on Mountain lion I don't know if to use bootcamp to run Echolink or A VM de Paul GW0GVQ

4. Meteorseeker macrumors newbie

Echomac, Lion, and Time Capsule 2TB

Howdy all,

Anyone have any luck with Apple's Time Capsule, Lion, and Echomac? I just recently upgrade my iMac to Lion, and had Echomac working some time ago, but no I can't seem to get it working again. I did have to upgrade my TC too, so I'm sure it's with the port mapping 'stuff'. I'm not too savvy when it comes to that, so any help would greatly be appreciated.

Jason
    WV3V

5. Akoni 2011 macrumors newbie

I found out, if you have an airport extreme, you can switch it temporary to bridge mode and echolink works fine.
    The forwarding UDP ports story , does not work in ML.
    After working with Echolink for Mac, you can switch it back to DHCP and NAT, it takes a few seconds but it works, use the Airport configuration app for that.
    73!
    PD1ZON-Netherlands