Trouble with iBooks

Discussion in 'iPad Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by arbybaby00, Mar 29, 2013.

1. arbybaby00 macrumors newbie

Hi. My iBooks is not working correctly. It will not let me access the store. The store button also has a little 1 in a circle by it. I finally got to the store (a roundabout way) and I can not buy anything! All the books prices (even the free ones) are greyed out and you can not purchase anything. I have closed the app and restarted it. I have deleted the app and reinstall it. I have powered off the iPad and restarted it. There are no software updates or iBooks updates to download. My iPad is not jailbroken. Any suggestions?

2. charlituna macrumors G3

charlituna

Try going into your settings and under iTunes and App Store, log out and then back in.

3. Hairbyerinsd macrumors newbie

I have the same problem and just logged out and logged back in, it's not working. Did you ever get it fixed?

4. driceman macrumors 6502

driceman

I had this problem on iOS 7 so I went back to iOS 6. If you're on 7 it might still be glitchy. Not sure what OS you're on.

5. trevgriff macrumors member

Using ios 7 same issue can't access ibooks store.

6. BossHogg macrumors member

BossHogg

Same here. Podcast app not loading the store either - wonder if the issue is connected.

7. msmandelk macrumors newbie

I had the same issue. Go into Settings > General > Restrictions and then move the iBooks slider bar to the right so the icon turns green.