Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

wintermanny

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 15, 2010
When I go into galleries, some have a cover photo and some do not. When I click into an album, only a few of the photos load and the rest are left blank as a "loading album" notification spins in the navigation/address bar forever.

Anyone out there having this problem? I have tried from two different computers and found the same results. What should I do?

Eldiablojoe

macrumors 6502a
Dec 4, 2009
West Koast
I am a mobileme neophyte, and am only today trying to upload my first pics to a gallery to try to share via the cloud storage. I too am having the issue you are describing. I'm gonna STFF a bit for a mobileme 101, or something akin.

When I go into galleries, some have a cover photo and some do not. When I click into an album, only a few of the photos load and the rest are left blank as a "loading album" notification spins in the navigation/address bar forever.

Anyone out there having this problem? I have tried from two different computers and found the same results. What should I do?

Macsterguy

macrumors 6502a
Jun 5, 2007
Texas

You are not alone so it must be on Apple's end

PDACPA

macrumors regular
Jul 16, 2008
Florida
Mine was doing that today too. Its MM and it eventually works.

You might start a big upload of say 30 pictures and right after you start it says unable to contact MM. Click ok and then the next message asks you to click ok or cancel. Click cancel and the upload will resume.

I have tons of albums hence my constant complaining about the inability to sort them in alphanumeric order! I cannot tell you how many times I make a new album only to find I had one for that event.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.