Trouble with my ipod touch

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by sky13, Mar 22, 2011.

1. sky13 macrumors newbie

Well my ipod touch is about 2 years old and it has synced just fine with my other computers. This past December I bought a new macbook pro 15 and authorized itunes to my ipod like I'm supposed to, but it doesn't like to sync for some reason. Just recently I finally got them to sync and I bought some songs in itunes, but it won't transfer onto my ipod, but my apps transfer. If I go into my device info in itunes it gives the option to sync all music, but if I do that I will loose all the music that I don't have on the computer and I don't want that to happen.

2. sky13 thread starter macrumors newbie

Registered and syncing

Yeah its registered its been connecting fine the last couple of days, but i bought a song or two and they won't sync onto my ipod even though the apps i have bought transfer right over after syncing.

3. sky13 thread starter macrumors newbie

oh i kno it makes me so mad, but i don't understand why my app purchases will transfer, but my songs won't. I even bought more songs that i liked and tried to transfer them, but they won't.

4. ascendedoshen macrumors member

Auto synch purchases

There is an auto synch purchases option. Perhaps you don't have it selected but you can always synch all purchases to your iPod option in store option above window.