I have my two MBA's running timemachine. Backups are ordinarily made to a Time Capsule wirelessly. It has been working flawlessly. Yesterday I noticed that the time machine was reporting that the back up failed. I don't recall the precise error message language - something to the effect of your such and such parsbundle is in use or busy. I tried manual back up , same result. I checked the other MBA - it too was not making back ups and giving the same error message - but then last night it started making back ups properly with no troubles. I rebooted the Time Capsule, now TM runs through the back up process, reports it has prepared the back up and then reports that it has backed up most of the 65 mb or so of data it needs to back up and then seemingly stalls - or more accuarately keeps running but never finishes the last bit of the back up. Also it seems to run waaaaay slower than it always has in the past. Does anyone have any suggestions? I should note that I stopped the apparently stalled back up manually after an very extended period of time but I could let it go overnight or something - only it did not move at all for about an hour and it had only a few mega bites to finish up which usually takes seconds. I should also say that at about the same time that this happened I was connected to my TBD with one of the MBAs and it has a wired connection to the home network and I did mess around a bit with the network settings at that time trying to turn off the wired connection and then the wireless connnection in preferences alternately as I ran some point to point speed tests. I believe all was put back in place the way it was at the start and both connectons appear to be working fine now - its just this time machine problem. I could also make a wired TM back up on the machines through my TBD if you all think that might change something. But the wireless connection is working well at this point - only TM is not working.