Troubles with itunes 11 and navigator presentation

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by Frong, Feb 9, 2013.

1. Frong macrumors member

Hi all (new to the forum)

I'm using iTunes 11.0.1 (12) and I still have plenty problems I don't understand. I wonder if I haven't to delete and re install, knowing that alas my library is already corrupted by version 11 despite I'd love go back to itunes 10:

The most irritating bug I have with itunes 11 is lists setup that aren't memorized sometimes and I don't understand why it works or not.

I'm using many lists and new v11 approach centered on a global library is totally absurd for people having 1000+ albums.

Anyway for me the only way to use lists is to use the navigator columns presentation. But for reason I don't understand this presentation isn't memorized for some lists. Sometimes I succeed made such list finally remember this presentation but I haven't pinpoint what I did special when I succeed.

Am I alone to have this problem? is anybody understood how to overcome the bug?

EDIT: In case it's important I'm still using Snow Leopard, 10.6.8 because of Rosetta gave up by Apple.

2. Mackilroy macrumors 68040

Mackilroy

Lists aren't memorized? Do you mean playlists? And then, do you mean that the playlists don't stay how you set them up?