Resolved Troublesome network problem (Iphone 5c)

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Skevil, Feb 8, 2015.

1. Skevil, Feb 8, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 8, 2015

Skevil macrumors newbie

Hi everybody,
    from a few days I have a problem with the iphone. I have several computers and mobile phones connected to my modem via wifi. Every now and then the network is obstructed from my iphone that sends huge amounts of data somewhere. The navigation becomes impossible (if I do a ping on google, the average is 5000ms). Just unlock the iphone, ping returns to normal, and if I disable the wifi on the iPhone no longer be this problem. But as soon as I reactivated the wifi on the iPhone, after about 5/10 min starts to upload (and download?) data. I tried to disable iCloud Drive but the problem persists. What can it be? how do I fix?

P.S. Sorry for the errors of syntax and grammar, English is not my native language.

2. KTK1990 macrumors 6502

Is iCloud photstream turned on?

When I turn on my iPad after being off for a few days it takes a while to do anything as it is downloading all the photos from photostream and iMessages.

3. Skevil thread starter macrumors newbie

It was activated. Now I disabled everything in iCloud, except "find my iphone". Seems to have solved the problem. I think it's due to the backup, because I realized that this problem occurs only when the iphone is charging.
    Thank you for your help.