True iBank App on App Store Soon...

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by ErikAndre, Jul 28, 2008.

1. ErikAndre macrumors 6502a

ErikAndre

I haven't seen anyone mention it, but IGG has mentioned in their forums that they are looking into the option of adding a true iPhone app for iBank to the App Store:

Yes... they do say they have iPhone functionality on their site, but it requires a .Mac account and it takes you to a web page (it is pre-SDK). Lame. I certainly hope this comes soon as it was the primary reason I bought my iPhone (aside from the many obvious other reasons). I also think it will give them another best of show, but thats just me. I swapped from having tried everything to now trying iBank and its far better (a bit tedius, could be better, but still...).

Just thought I'd post to let everyone know (unless someone beat me to it).

2. ErikAndre thread starter macrumors 6502a

ErikAndre

Follow-up from a feature request email sent to IGG Software a few weeks ago... thought I'd add it to this thread in case anyone searched for it.

As from my first post, it looks like they are indeed working on it but like this guy said... they're keeping their mouths shut in case it doesn't work out. Please.. feel free to contact them yourself if, like me, you are anxious for this to app come out. It's my #1 feature request for the iPhone.