Truffol Air Bumper Case

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by DedrabbiT, Apr 25, 2014.

1. DedrabbiT macrumors newbie

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00JJIX8HQ/ref=ox_ya_os_product_refresh_T1

Seems like Truffol has a new case on sale. I see on their website that they are only advertising their signature bumpers. Not this one. Perhaps this is a new case and they are selling at a discount to get people interested?

What I always hated about aluminum bumpers was the fact that they interfere with the phones reception. Now this case is supposedly slimmer and has holes for the antenna. So anyways I went ahead and bought one and one of their back skins also.

Just wanted to see if you guys heard anything about this case. I haven't been able to find any reviews at all for it.

2. Dino F macrumors 68020

Dino F

Your link isn't working properly?!

It goes to Amazon's site however it does not link to any Truffol cases?! It links to a black out blind, some linen and a CD....!!!!

3. DedrabbiT thread starter macrumors newbie

4. Dino F macrumors 68020

Dino F

5. Tyler23 macrumors 603

Tyler23

6. Dino F macrumors 68020

Dino F

...the link only works if you copy and paste it into the search bar up at the top of the browser - if I click on it however, it still only opens up to CHAMPAGNE GOLD by Nicola Thorne (1994), a Ringke Fusion Apple Bumper and a ladies sports watch...?!?!:confused:

7. Tyler23 macrumors 603

Tyler23

I just tried again by only clicking the link - opened directly to the Truffol Air amazon page.

8. DedrabbiT thread starter macrumors newbie

Still works fine for me too. Anyways, when I get the case I will try to post pics and a review if anyone is interested. I just hope it does not interfere with the signal TOO MUCH. I do expect a little degradation.

9. Raffi macrumors 6502a

Raffi

Its a beautiful case. Very well made and looks great with a leather skin.

10. archrider macrumors 6502a

archrider

Will someone, that has one, please comment on signal degradation with this bumper.

11. DedrabbiT thread starter macrumors newbie

Ok guys, Finally got this case in today. First impressions are that this is a very nice case and pretty much exactly what I was looking for. It does not really have a lip on either side but does include a pretty decent screen protects. It is very slim and has some sort of cushion on the inside. The buttons are built in and the volume buttons are pretty responsive. However, I did have some issue with the sleep/wake button up top. I kind of had to loosen it up a bit to be more responsive and even had to place some tape on the top on my iPhones sleep/wake button for it to really be good. But once I did that this case is very very nice. As far as signal degradation goes, I lose 1 bar when I put it on. I've used other aluminum type cases and can say it is better on this case.

I also bought the black leather back. This too is also veryyy nice. But I wouldn't use it really unless you have some type of bumper at least because of its thickness it feels like it would catch dirt and peel up after time. But with a bumper it is perfect.

Also this case comes with a headphone jack extender thing. The bumper came with a screen protector and so did the leather back. So everything I got with this package added up to be $17 and some change. And for that price, this set up is a 5/5. Very pleased with this.

Attached Files:

12. Raffi, May 5, 2014
    Last edited: May 6, 2014

Raffi macrumors 6502a

Raffi

What he said except I didn't loose any bars. Nevermind I do lose a bar in certain areas. Beautiful case but its the first time that I ever had a muffled call.