Trunket users, any issues?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by PittsDriver, Dec 17, 2011.

1. PittsDriver macrumors 6502a

PittsDriver

So I followed directions on how to apply the skin. I noticed that it shifts on the back of my phone when its in my pocket. The other day it actually fell off. They are sending me a replacement but I was curious if anyone else had this problem?

2. jjk454ss macrumors 601

jjk454ss

Old post, I know:(. But I just got a Trunket, and I have the exact same problem. Was your new one any better? Did you do anything different putting it on? I love Trunket, but if its not going to stay put I'll have to find something else.

3. RIDEALL macrumors newbie

I put one on the Wife's phone a couple weeks ago. No issues here.
    She does have a bumper though so that obviously helps protect the edges from getting snagged.
    Are you running yours on its own? Just curious.

4. jjk454ss macrumors 601

jjk454ss

Yeah, no bumper or case. But that is why I wanted the Trunket. I can see like you mentioned that it might get snagged because of the edges.

5. 3bs macrumors 603

3bs

Wow these look beautiful! Too bad I have a white 4S or else I would have gotten one.

6. jjk454ss macrumors 601

jjk454ss

I loved my white iPhone, the only reason I went black this time is for skins like this and backs like the MAS Titanium. It seemed like they wouldn't look good on the white iPhone.

7. 3bs macrumors 603

3bs

Yeah I agree I really like my white 4S but I'm going black next time around for cases and skins.

8. RIDEALL macrumors newbie

I have a black one, but my Wife's is white with Trunket, an I think it came out nice.

Attached Files:

9. Anthony81586 macrumors regular

I just got my trunket skin last week. I got the sea blue which actually turned out to be green and I also had the slipping issue, but it was the front pieces which have since fallen off. I contacted trunket and told them my color issue as well as the slipping and the happily sent me a new one, one that wasn't even the initial color. I told them I'd like to try to the jet black and they were fine with it for no extra charge or any issues.
    I love the feel of the skin and the customer service is second to none.

Awaiting my new black skin to come in.

10. jjk454ss macrumors 601

jjk454ss

That does look nice.

FYI, I already heard from Trunket, and they are replacing mine with a new one. They recommend placing a weight on the skin for a while after applying. We will see how it goes.