General TruPrint Discontinued ;(

unlimitedx

macrumors 6502a
Jun 15, 2010
hmm so we paid 9.99 and now it won't work on new devices with ios 6+ going forward? wow

Rajani Isa

macrumors 65816
Jun 8, 2010
Rogue Valley, Oregon
hmm so we paid 9.99 and now it won't work on new devices with ios 6+ going forward? wow
Programs I've bought before for my PC (say, around the year 200) don't work now, necessarily. Heck, Macs have a huge bit with going on (Lion dropped OSX's compatibility for older architecture based programs)

yocko

macrumors member
Feb 12, 2008
intelliborn is the devil

they are a freak show with their updates for which you have to pay, simply because you upgrade to a new OS. Their stuff works, but so do thousands of apps you do not need to pay for again... disgusting sharks...

i only used truprint for a few months... and then they pull the plug... bastards

dahauss

macrumors regular
Jul 7, 2009
I have truprint installed with ios 6.1... It appears to work. Is there any reason why I don't want it installed.

Dwalls90

macrumors 601
Feb 5, 2009
Intelliborn sucks. Prices are way too high, and quality isn't there to match the price anymore. They used to be more solid back in the day with MyWi and the likes.

Carlanga

macrumors 604
Nov 5, 2009
When I cared for printing from my iPhone I used to use an app store app to do it when I was not jb. Can't remember the app or if it even exist anymore though. Maybe try finding one in the apple app store.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.