Trusted Devices

Discussion in 'Apple Music, Apple Pay, iCloud, Apple Services' started by jfoley89, Jul 1, 2014.

1. jfoley89 macrumors regular

Ok so with 2 step verification. On the trusted devices page it comes up with a list of devices and whether or not they have been verified. How can I remove the devices that haven't been verified yet? The verified devices have remove on the right of the device name, the ones that have not been verified don't have a remove button.

2. impaler macrumors 6502

https://appleid.apple.com

Login where it has "Manage your Apple ID". Under "Password & Security", click "Add or remove trusted devices". That's where the device list lives.

3. jfoley89 thread starter macrumors regular

yes i am aware of this. In this section, next to the devices that have not been verified, there is no remove button, is there another way to remove them?

4. impaler macrumors 6502

Nope, not that I know.

5. crashoverride77 macrumors 65816

Why would you want to do this anyway? On mine I have my iPhone and iPad and even if I wouldn't use my ipad as a trusted device (I actually do use it) I might do in the future. Also if i loose my iPhone I can log using the recovery key and add a new device until I get my iPhone back or get a new telephone number.

6. jfoley89 thread starter macrumors regular

cause on the list it somehow has 3 iPads and 2 iPhones that have not been verified, yet I've only ever owned 1 iPhone and 1 iPad and they have both been verified and are on the list as verified...

7. Planey28 macrumors 6502

I had this problem, phoned apple support and it was escalated to engineering.. However there is a very simple fix.

Turn two step verification off and on again, it will reset the trusted devices list :)

8. pitt1717 macrumors 6502

is there any way to get my MBP on the trusted device list? it is mobile but yet i don't see it listed

9. jfoley89 thread starter macrumors regular

Will have to try this when I get home. If it works, thanks for your help :D