Try again tomorrow?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by Kyliec89, Mar 11, 2011.

1. Kyliec89 macrumors member

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148 Safari/6533.18.5)

Just wondering how many are going to try again over the weekend for an iPad? I missed out because I was too far back in the line and couldnt go earlier. I can go whenever over the weekend. Do they usually get shipments in each day? And are the shipments there before opening? Because I would go before opening and wait if it would accomplish anything. But, if they don't get shipments till the middle of the day or something that would be pointless I guess. Any advice?

2. biw999 macrumors member

I work 3-11:30 so I couldn't wait in line(not taking off from work for that)... I called around hoping I could pick one up on my lunch break(I live in a small town so I don't think the hype is huge around here) but, none of the walmarts in my area had gotten a shipment yet. I thought this was pretty weird as both were super walmarts and are quite busy most the time.

I'll try again later today after I go to sleep, whenever that is.