Try to figure this out

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by maccam, Jun 8, 2007.

1. maccam macrumors 6502a

maccam

Attached Files:

2. Reflow macrumors 68000

Reflow

Did you install the right drivers? Also what happens when you print other pages? Does it print the same way or is it just this image

3. maccam thread starter macrumors 6502a

maccam

It happens to all pictures and it happens both on my computer and my dads both have the right drivers installed.

4. Reflow macrumors 68000

Reflow

Oh ok have you had this problem ever since you had the printer? Did it do it when it was brand new? Or did it just start doing this? Also have you tried to changing the ink cartages?

5. maccam thread starter macrumors 6502a

maccam

This printer is about 2 years old and it's just now printing goofy. And yes tried two ink carts.

6. Reflow macrumors 68000

Reflow

Well with that being said I would suggest you need to get another printer. I don't think it worth getting fixed at a shop b/c it will cost way more then what the printer is worth. Oh yeah is there any cleaning uiltity on the software that you can use to clean the heads

7. Legolamb macrumors 6502a

Legolamb

I had a similar problem, but mine was due to the way the paper was mis-aligned with the paper feed. I'm assuming you didn't change the kind or weight of the paper.

8. maccam thread starter macrumors 6502a

maccam

Yep cleaned it twice and it's the same paper. So can I tell my dad it's garbage?

9. Reflow macrumors 68000

Reflow

I would say so. Have you checked on Canons web site for help. I also had a similar problem found out it cost too much to get it fixed and winded up buying a new one