Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

joesnow05

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 13, 2010
Texas
First of all, hello everyone, glad to be a part of this forum finally :D

Im looking to buy a cool 4G cover, my previous one was a ringke for my 3G and I loved that one, but I was wondering if anyone else has bought the 4G one and tried it out? Please recommend me some 4G case covers ^^
Any tips are appreciated

TheNewDude

macrumors 6502a
Mar 17, 2010
First of all, hello everyone, glad to be a part of this forum finally :D

Im looking to buy a cool 4G cover, my previous one was a ringke for my 3G and I loved that one, but I was wondering if anyone else has bought the 4G one and tried it out? Please recommend me some 4G case covers ^^
Any tips are appreciated

I bought the Case Mate's Barely There case. It's perfect. Not to big. Enough coverage. I can still put my phone on the dock with it on.

joesnow05

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 13, 2010
Texas
wats the barely there case made out of? I really wanted something sturdy that would last a while. I noticed that new Ringke was made out of some type of polymer... Oo whatever that means ^^ :p anyways it is said to be sturdy and resist dirt etc. but Im not sure how it would feel to the touch. has anyone else bought it before? and will that barely there case fit on any standard iHome docking station? Thanks :D

bighabeeb

macrumors 6502
Sep 30, 2010
wats the barely there case made out of? I really wanted something sturdy that would last a while. I noticed that new Ringke was made out of some type of polymer... Oo whatever that means ^^ :p anyways it is said to be sturdy and resist dirt etc. but Im not sure how it would feel to the touch. has anyone else bought it before? and will that barely there case fit on any standard iHome docking station? Thanks :D

My everyday case is a body glove vibe slider. Nice metallic look with none of the issues aluminum has been causing...normally 29 bucks from an AT&T store (I bought it on sale for 15). Seems to be fairly sturdy, nice looking etc - BIG opening at the bottom so it fits on every dock I have, easy access to all buttons/switches. Definitely a top choice in a nice low price range!

SchneiderMan

macrumors G3
May 25, 2008
SGP, Case-Mate, iSkin, SwitchEasy and Incipio all have great cases, now you just got to choose which one you like and find a review on it :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.