trying to change icon in Suave HD IOS4

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by sloppygator2013, Sep 22, 2010.

1. sloppygator2013 macrumors regular

hello I have been having a heck of a time sshing and using ifile to try and change the icons in my Suave HD themes. I have tried multiple different things from changing the icon-audioplayer.png in

/var/stash/applications/mobilemusicplayer.app

I also tried /var/stash/Themes.i58F0x/SuaveHD.theme/bundles/.com.apple.mobileipod then changing icon-mediaplayer@2x.png

this is the first icon I have tried to change and am having a heck of time doing it.

Also my ipod icon is larger than the rest of them??

Thanks for your help

2. murdercitydevil macrumors 68000

murdercitydevil

AFAIK, you have the right directory and icon name. If it doesn't change right away, try un-selecting, then re-selecting the theme in WB, then respringing. Also make sure you use the bundle folders, and note capitalization for the image names, it makes a difference.

As for the oversized icons/weird borders, it's a Suave specific issue. Read the thread on Macthemes, they go over how to fix it. Search for a guy named JustinR for the solution. (I don't have time right now to find the specific posts, sorry)

3. sloppygator2013 thread starter macrumors regular

Hey thanks a lot for your help. I was actually following a post you made last month about the same theme and was having trouble getting the Kanye West bear. lol I will try that out.