Trying to decide?!

Discussion in 'iMac' started by s.horsfield, Jun 25, 2011.

  1. s.horsfield, Jun 25, 2011
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2014
  2. zepharus macrumors 6502a

    zepharus

    Joined:
    Aug 7, 2007
    #2
    I had the same questions

    Go with the i7 , the SSD + 1TB and the 2GB GPU upgrade. If you don't, you will alway kick yourself. You are dropping a dime anyway what's a fees more dimes?
     
  3. Amnesiac1 macrumors 6502

    Joined:
    Oct 11, 2010
  4. adwebinc macrumors member

    Joined:
    Dec 3, 2009
    #4
    If money isn't an issue, then max it out. If you have to cut something, then my recommendation would be to cut the SSD. I maxed out my i7, but held off on the SSD. I'll just add it in when prices are more reasonable.
     
  5. s.horsfield, Jun 26, 2011
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2014

    s.horsfield thread starter macrumors regular

    Joined:
    Apr 3, 2011
    Location:
    New Zealand

Share This Page